At Heatherton Christian College we want to see students flourish. Our annual scholarship program seeks to recognise and encourage students’ spiritual, physical and academic development, as we know God gives students different gifts and abilities.
Scholarship recipients are required to uphold the Heatherton Five Foundations of a Whole Child and pursue their education at the College with enthusiasm and commitment
Scholarships on offer
• Academic Scholarship – awarded to students who excel academically.
• Scholarships provide a discount of up to 50% off tuition fees, as determined by the Executive Principal.
Academic scholarship criteria
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of an academic examination conducted by an external organisation using objective measures.
- Evidence of previous academic results, including school reports, awards and references.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview with the Head of Campus.
How to apply
1. Please fill out the application form below.
2. Provide supporting documents:
For the Academic Scholarship, please provide evidence of previous academic results, including school reports, awards and references.
3. Pay the application fee of $50 per student.
4. Short-listed applicants attend an interview with the Head of Campus if required.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions
Application form click here